With the introduction of AuraWake, we want to assure our early supporters that they too can take advantage of the new feature set. Any patron who already owns a legacy unit will be able to return their old unit to us and, for a small fee, receive a new AuraWake LP-1!
The steps to completing your upgrade are listed below, including important disclaimers:
1: Purchase the upgrade by adding this listing to your cart
- Include legacy unit serial number in “customer notes” section for efficient processing.
2: Print supplied label and ship legacy LP-1 to our warehouse
- Check your email supplied at checkout for a PDF of the UPS return label. Pack your LP-1 in the original packaging before packing into another cardboard box (if possible) to ensure safety during transit.
3: Processing and shipment of new AuraWake unit:
- ~3-4 Week turnaround upon receiving unit at our facility.
Step Four: Receive and enjoy your brand new optic!
- We will email you a tracking number through the upgrade program receipt.
- Units will be deemed ineligible for AuraWake if our technicians identify overt signs of abuse, including housing or glass damage, puncturing of seals or control board, liquid damage through user error, etc.
- Damage to outer hoods is perfectly fine, as hoods are replaced as part of our refurbishing process.
- AuraWake upgrades will be sent as BNIB units; we will not be disassembling legacy units and installing accelerometers. If you are tied to an early unit serial number and want to keep your unit, use discount code EARLYADOPTER at checkout for $50 off a new AuraWake LP-1. Please note that you must supply your legacy unit serial number in the order notes to take advantage of the early adopter discount.
This is a limited time offer, so act soon if you want to upgrade!