HM Defense, Lead & Steel’s source for the patented Monobloc barrel, has developed the first truly integrally suppressed AR barrel that is not pinned & welded. The entire barrel, including the gas block & suppressor, is CNC-machined from one solid piece of steel. The new integrally suppressed barrel offers the following advantages over traditional suppressors:
• No pinning, welding, or alignment of the gas block & suppressor. No other attachment methods are used.
• Free floated for improved harmonics & accuracy.
• No suppressor adaptors to purchase or install.
• No gunsmithing fees for suppressor installation.
• No risk of loose suppressors.
• No risk of baffle strikes.
• Compact OAL rifle that does not require an SBR stamp… a priceless benefit if you are concerned about SBR laws changing!
Read more about HM Defense’s MonoBloc technology, from the Lead & Steel resource center, here.
After purchase, have your dealer email their FFL & SOT to email@example.com (not .com!) for Form 3 processing. Thank you!