*** Each rifle is built to order, with an expected ETA of 3-4 weeks after order placement. This lead time is to ensure thorough gauging and test fire before shipping to your FFL. ***
After a rigorous development cycle, the All-Rounder Carbine is now available for military, law enforcement, and commercial procurement.
With novel durability and longevity enhancements to the AR-15, the ARC sets a new standard for the duty-grade, one-and-done rifle:
- Forged 7075-T6 Receiver Set
- Chrome Lined, Match Grade 1:8 twist HM MonoBloc Barrel – the most secure gas system in the industry
- Pinned & welded Dead Air DA301 Three Prong Key Mount (KeyMo) Muzzle Device (16.1″ OAL)
- Individually Proof Tested C158 ARC BCG, with “Just Right” gas seal for reliable service life, DLC or TiN coated
- Individually gauged & test fired
- Gas Directing Ambi Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Wedge Locking M-LOK Free Float Rail – ideal rigidity for IR lasers & illuminators
- Steel QD Sling Inserts in Rail
- Ergonomic Grip & SOPMOD Stock
- Enhanced Reliability Combat Trigger Pre-Installed
- Enlarged and Checkered Bolt Catch
- Enlarged Trigger Guard
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- LBUS Polymer Back Up Sights Included
- Weight – 6.5lbs
The ARC, like our other products, is made for the professional end user. We prioritize function over aesthetics; it is completely normal (and even expected) that your rifle will have small imperfections including forging marks, striations in the anodizing, tooling marks from our various CNC operations, handling marks from the test fire procedure, and varying shades between the aluminum.
All L&S aluminum components are finished in Type III hard coat anodize because of its surface hardness, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance. Type III adds a 0.003” layer of hard aluminum oxide to the substrate’s surface. This layer is grown via a proprietary, several step electrolytic bath that prioritizes surface protection over all else, and the resultant color is dependent upon the saturation of compounds in the various baths, dye concentration, dye mix ratio, aluminum oxide case depth, starting smoothness of the part, etc.
Rails, receivers and other aluminum parts can and will vary from one part to the next, even within the same batch. It is nearly impossible to have a perfectly matching ARC, thereby making each rifle unique. The photos above are a representation of what you will receive, but it may not be a 1:1. Even with the inherently inconsistent nature of anodizing, we consciously selected Type III Ano for surface finish longevity–to date, there is no cerakote (or other painted finish) that can beat it.
Additional disclaimer: Free Promethean LP-1 ARC bundles do not include a riser, you must purchase your own riser if you wish to run the LP-1 with one.
Charcoal, Earth, Olive
Diamond Like Carbon (DLC), Titanium Nitride PVD (TiN), add $30
Promethean LP-1 (+$0), Pandora PB-3 (+$100)