Aero Precision, M4E1 Lower Receiver, Stripped – Sniper Grey Cerakote
The M4E1 Lower Receiver delivers billet aesthetics in a forged package. This custom-designed enhanced forging, machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum, is compatible with all mil-spec AR-15 parts. Aero Precision provides features that challenge much more expensive billet options while simplifying the assembly process for the at-home builder.
M4E1 Lower Receiver Improvements:
- Threaded Bolt-Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch & virtually eliminates the possibility of damaging the finish during installation. (1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.)
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard, creating a stronger, more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper & lower receivers using a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR-15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent & spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw. (No more launching detents across the room!)
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick & efficient magazine changes.
- Marked & milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors, as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon-tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin