After significant research & development, L&S is proud to bring you The Pandora’s Box!
The PB-3 is our solution to a large window, enclosed emitter, durable red dot optic. Like our Promethean LP-1, the Pandora features novel design characteristics and material selection.
- 30% larger window than Aimpoint ACRO® P2 (21x17mm).
- Sealing plates to sandwich lenses into housing for added security.
- 7075-T6 housing.
- Recessed brightness controls.
- 3V CR2032 – capable of 30,000+ hr runtime on various daytime settings.
- Serrations on housing for added grip.
- Standoff around objective lens for one handed pistol slide manipulation.
- Ocular offset to protect glass during pistol/rifle retraction through barriers.
- Beveled leading edge of battery compartment to assist reholstering.
- 3 MOA red reticle.
- ACRO® P2 footprint.
- 7 daylight settings, 3 NV settings.
- Lifetime warranty for original purchaser.
- Weighs 2.3oz
The Pandora’s Box is everything you need in a pistol optic, and then some. Order today to unleash chaos on the competition!
All L&S aluminum components are finished in Type III hard coat anodize because of its surface hardness, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance. Type III adds a 0.003” layer of hard aluminum oxide to the substrate’s surface. This layer is grown via a proprietary, several step electrolytic bath that prioritizes surface protection over all else, and the resultant color is dependent upon the saturation of compounds in the various baths, dye concentration, dye mix ratio, aluminum oxide case depth, starting smoothness of the part, etc.
Housings, sealing plates, etc. may vary in color even within the same batch. It is nearly impossible to have a consistent shade/hue of brown or green, thereby making each PB-3 unique. The photos above are a representation of what you will receive, but it may not be 1:1. Even with the inherently inconsistent nature of anodizing, we consciously selected Type III Ano for surface finish longevity–to date, there is no cerakote (or other painted finish) that can beat it.
Do not attempt to remove sealing plates or disassemble the optical assembly, which is purged, nitrogen-filled & sealed for fog resistance. Any attempted disassembly may void the warranty.
|Select Anodized Color||
Black, Flat Dark Earth
APEX GLOCK MOS TO ACRO, APEX M&P CORE 2.0 to ACRO, APEX P10 to ACRO, FCD OPF-M17 ACRO, FCD OPF-PDP V2, ACRO, FCD OPF-VP9, ACRO, Dawson PB-3 Staccato DPO to ACRO, NO PLATE