The “Just Right” BCG (JRBCG) is our custom nitride bolt carrier group with an inner diameter bolt run that is machined tighter than competitor offerings. This gives the bolt a “Just Right” gas seal inside of the carrier which dramatically increases gas efficiency and service life. Nearly all nitride BCG manufacturers do not compensate for the lack of chrome plating in a TDP bolt carrier, but we make up the difference with our tight tolerance machining.
Our bolt is shot-peened AISI 9310, and properly heat treated which adds a 7% longer expected service life than Carpenter 158. Our gas key is sealed against the carrier with Permatex gasket sealant and is affixed with our NEW L&S serrated torx fasteners. The serrations provide aggressive, consistent notches for our hydraulic staking operation. As a result, our gas key can bite into the fasteners better than TDP or OCKS screws.
- 8620 M16 Carrier, tighter ID for nitride case depth
- Shot-peened 9310 bolt, batch proof tested
- Gas nitride coated; superior to standard salt bath nitride
- Machined extractor installed with viton o-ring and 4 coil chrome silicon extractor spring
- Serrated Torx Grade 8 fasteners… better than OCKS!
- Laser engraved with LS insignia so you can cyberbully an impoverished Redditor