We have a very limited number of open box units! These are unblemished and still warrantied through the OEM. Take advantage of the price break if you’re okay with open box!
Features of Holosun HE509T Reflex Optical Red Dot Sight
- Up to 50,000 Hours Battery Life (Setting 6)
- 12 Brightness Setting: 10 DL & 2 NV Compatible
- Enclosed Design & Titanium Housing
- Convenient Tray Battery Compartment
- Parallax-free & Unlimited Eye Relief
- Shake Awake Technology: Holosun’s Shake Awake Technology shuts the LED off during periods of motionlessness. The amount of time it takes for the LED to deactivate (enter Sleep Mode) is user programmable. Shake Awake can also be completely deactivated which keeps the optic powered on for up to 100k hours (certain models).
- Solar Failsafe: Holosun’s Solar Failsafe Technology is an innovative feature pioneered by Holosun in red dot sights. Solar Failsafe allows the red dot sight to remain powered when your battery fails. Holosun optics with Solar Failsafe feature automatic brightness adjustment; when you’re under the sun you have a bright reticle, when you move indoors it will automatically dim down to match ambient lighting conditions.
- Multi Reticle System (M.R.S.): M.R.S. gives the user the flexibility to use their optic as they need it. Units with this feature allow the user to turn on or off certain sections of the reticle giving the ability to have the ideal reticle for the job at hand.
- Super LED: Holosun Super LEDs provide a versatile range of intensity for the brightest environments down to no-light situations.
- Multilayer Coatings: Holosun red dot sights and magnifiers are manufactured using optical glass with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare.
- Titanium: Holosun’s use of Grade 5 Titanium in certain Elite Series red dot sights produces unparalleled strength and durability.
- Holosun HE509T Reflex Optical Red Dot Sight
- RMR Adapter
- User Manual
- Lens Cloth
- T10 L Key
- CR1632 Battery