HM Defense, L&S’s source for the patented Monobloc barrel, has developed the first truly integral, AR suppressed barrel that is not pinned or welded. The entire barrel, including the gas block and the suppressor is CNC machined from one solid piece of steel. The new integrally suppressed barrel offers the following advantages over traditional suppressors:
• No pinning, welding, or alignment of the gas block and suppressor. No other attachment methods are used.
• Free floated for improved harmonics and accuracy.
• No suppressor adaptors to purchase or install.
• No gunsmithing fees for suppressor installation.
• No risk of loose suppressors.
• No risk of baffle strikes.
• Compact OAL rifle that does not require an SBR stamp… a priceless benefit if you are concerned about SBR laws changing!
After purchase, have your dealer email their FFL & SOT to firstname.lastname@example.org (not .com!) for Form 3 processing. Thank you!