Brand: Lead & Steel
Lead & Steel Charging Handle, Open Directed Expansion (C.H.O.D.E.)
Lead & Steel proudly presents our Charging Handle, Open Directed Expansion, or C.H.O.D.E.
The C.H.O.D.E. carries a lifetime warranty & was developed in partnership with Breek Arms.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type-III, hard-coat anodized
- Reduced-size, ambidextrous release levers; 2.40″ total width
- Set-back latches work great with large/wide optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher rear shelf & relief cuts intended to divert suppressor gasses
- Weighs in at just under 1 ounce!
- Made in the USA
Great charging handle. Love that the handles are shorter than the regular Warhammer which are just too damn long. The L&S version is the perfect size, and the higher rear shelf lip plus a relief cut for gas is a great added touch for shooting suppressed. Nicely done Lead & Steel!