*** Each rifle is built to order, with an expected ETA of 3-4 weeks after order placement. This lead time is to ensure thorough gauging and test fire before shipping to your FFL. ***
After a thorough development cycle, the All-Rounder Carbine is now available for military, law enforcement, and commercial procurement.
With novel durability and longevity enhancements to the AR-15, the ARC sets a new standard for the duty-grade, one-and-done rifle:
- Forged 7075-T6 Receiver Set
- Chrome Lined, Match Grade HM MonoBloc Barrel – the most secure gas system in the industry
- Individually Proof Tested C158 ARC BCG, with “Just Right” gas seal for reliable service life, Diamond Like Carbon coated
- Individually gauged & test fired
- Gas Directing Ambi Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous Safety (not pictured)
- Wedge Locking M-LOK Free Float Rail – ideal rigidity for IR lasers & illuminators
- Steel QD Sling Inserts in Rail (not pictured)
- Ergonomic Grip & SOPMOD Stock
- Enhanced Reliability Combat Trigger Pre-Installed
- Enlarged and Checkered Bolt Catch
- Enlarged Trigger Guard
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- LBUS Polymer Back Up Sights Included
- Pinned and Welded Keymo Suppressor Mount
- 16″ OAL (Overall Length) classified as a rifle
**Supplying your own muzzle device**
If your muzzle device of choice is not listed in our dropdown menu you have the option to purchase your own and ship it to us. Make sure that your muzzle device will take the overall barrel length to 16″ or higher. Please include your order number on the outside or inside of the box. This option could take an extra two weeks of lead time so please be aware prior to ordering.
The ARC, like the LP-1, is made for the professional end user. We prioritize function over aesthetics; it is completely normal (and even expected) that your rifle will have small imperfections including forging marks, striations in the anodizing, tooling marks from our various CNC operations, handling marks from the test fire procedure, and varying shades between the aluminum.
All L&S aluminum components are finished in Type III hard coat anodize because of its surface hardness, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance. Type III adds a 0.003” layer of hard aluminum oxide to the substrate’s surface. This layer is grown via a proprietary, several step electrolytic bath that prioritizes surface protection over all else, and the resultant color is dependent upon the saturation of compounds in the various baths, dye concentration, dye mix ratio, aluminum oxide case depth, starting smoothness of the part, etc.
Rails, receivers and other aluminum parts can and will vary from one part to the next, even within the same batch. It is nearly impossible to have a perfectly matching ARC, thereby making each rifle unique. The photos above are a representation of what you will receive, but it may not be a 1:1. Even with the inherently inconsistent nature of anodizing, we consciously selected Type III Ano for surface finish longevity–to date, there is no cerakote (or other painted finish) that can beat it.
Diamond Like Carbon (DLC), Titanium Nitride PVD (TiN), add $30
|P&W Muzzle Device||
JMAC Keymo (GFHC-28S-KM), Forward Controls Keymo (6315KM), Dead Air Xeno (DA121), Rearden MFG R2, Supply your own (-$125)