The Aero Precision M5 Lower Receiver, Stripped – Anodized helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up.
Mil-spec dimensions & coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard AR .308 components & magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper & lower receiver through the use of a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon-tipped tensioning set screw