The Aero Precision ATLAS R-ONE M-LOK 12.6″ – FDE is the newest addition to the Aero Precision Handguard lineup.
Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, the R-ONE line of handguards are designed with size & weight in mind, providing the perfect handguard for your lightweight build.
Our proprietary ATLAS attachment system is a durable & dependable mounting platform, maintaining a slim profile while still providing the strength & stability customers have grown to love from Aero Precision handguards.
The new Aero Taper Lock Attachment System (ATLAS) is both functional & aesthetically pleasing. It features 2 mirrored tapered locking nuts that provide evenly distributed clamping pressure across a custom engineered barrel nut with use of a turnbuckle screw. A ratcheting detent further secures the design while providing positive registration during installation. By design, the even pressure of the ATLAS system avoids distortion of the handguard often seen with current applications during installation.
All hardware mounting parts are included with the purchase of an ATLAS Handguard.
Lightweight By Design
- M-LOK Handguard Weight: 12.6″ – 8 oz.
- Mounting Hardware Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Full top picatinny rail for optional attachments
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions
- Compatible with low-profile gas blocks
- 1.3″ Inside diameter
- 1.5″ Outside diameter
- Compatible with mil-spec AR-15 upper receivers & barrels
- NOT Compatible with M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receivers
There are no reviews yet.